Expertise and advice
As a cultural operator operating locally, nationally and internationally, CHRONIQUES is involved in numerous professional networks. This involvement and our work in the field have enabled us to develop a very good knowledge of creation in the digital environment, whether in artistic or cultural terms, or in terms of the evolution of public policies and organizations.
The CHRONIQUES team shares these skills through an offer aimed at players in the artistic and cultural sector, but also at companies, project leaders, public institutions and politicians. Support, training, expertise and advice, to help you develop your skills in the field of digital creation, which is at the heart of all transformations.
Would you like to find out more or work with us?
Here are a few concrete examples:
Heads of national and international networks :
- Training for the Instituts Français network under the agreement with IF Paris
- Training for agents of the Ministry of Culture and decentralized services set up with the DGCA
- Training and support for artists
Training and support dExpertise (curating, training, juries, consulting …)
- Commissariat centre d’art et festivals : Irisations au Centre d’Art de Bourogne, Festival Scopitone et Stéréolux, Collegiale St Marin , centre culturel du département Maine et loire
- Consulting: Study on the definition of a strategic project for the enhancement and management of the Château de Castries, Providence Cultural Center, Gap
- Jury members: Dicréam CNC, Médiation numérique, Villa Kujoyama, Fabrique de Territoire, manufacture de proximité, création numérique Région Grand Est, Région Auvergne Rhône Alpes, Région Sud, Biennale de Mulhouse, Plateforme Parallèle – La relève….
- Organization of and participation in round tables, symposia, seminars, conferences, etc.
- FNADAC experts
- Board members : HACNUM, Observatoire des Politiques Culturelles, Hub du Sud